As we enter a new year, I want to take a minute to thank you for choosing Werx Limited for your hosting needs.
2009 saw many changes and challenges both to the internet in general and to our company in particular. Thankfully we’ve managed to weather the storm of changes and challenges quite well. Our servers have enjoyed an unprecedented 99% uptime with zero security or system issues.
However, I’ve noticed a few things that can be improved as we head into 2010 including:
- enhanced support for your website, domain, marketing, and email
- a more streamlined approach to billing
- giving you more information about what’s going on including tips on security and marketing
With regards to your hosting needs, we have launched a bug tracking site at http://bugs.werxltd.com where you can create an account and submit issues related to your website. Overall our aim is to help you get the most out of your site. The bug tracking software we use is Mantis and here is a description of the various pages to help you get acquainted with the system.
Each of your domains will constitute a separate “project” and will be accessible by only you and those you have designated.
Currently, we have included the following issue categories:
- Domain Hosting – for all domain-related issues which includes DNS record administration and general domain name administration including registering, renewing, and transferring domain names.
- Email Hosting – for all email-related issues including account administration (password changes), newsgroup administration, calendar, contacts, etc.
- Graphics Design – for all graphics design needs including proofs, prints, photography, touch-ups, logo design and corporate IDs
- Web Hosting – for all web-related issues including programming or design changes or additions to hosted websites.
- Web Marketing – for all internet marketing campaign administration. Use this category to track your web marketing, request and receive reports on marketing progress, and
Additionally, we have revamped our billing system and are now able to accept payments from a wide range of sources including credit cards and eChecks via PayPal. We will be sending out electronic invoices at the beginning of each month in the form of an email to the contact we have listed on the account.
Our all-inclusive hosting fees will remain at $15/month and we will also begin offering enhanced support services for your website (design, programming, and marketing), domain, email, and internet marketing (including social media).
If you have any questions regarding our billing methods or if you would like to change the name on the account, please feel free to let me know using the contact form below.
Know what’s going on
Our blog now includes a section dedicated to keeping you informed about planned upgrades, best security practices you can implement for your website or blog. You can find these updates under the ‘hosting’ category. I recommend adding our hosting feed to your favorite RSS reader (like Google Reader) to receive updates on the latest news and tips.
Thanks and have a safe and prosperous new year!